After lots of trial and error I finally came up with this amazing protein brownie recipe.
If you use it feel free to give me some feedback...email me at email@example.com
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a 9" or 10" baking pan or tins and lightly coat with a nonstick spray
- 3 scoops of chocolate whey/casein protein powder (I strongly suggest Quest Nutrition)
- 1/4 cup of oatmeal (I strongly suggest grinding up so it's the consistency of flour)
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips (melted)
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a different bowl.
- In small bowl in the microwave or with a double boiler on the stove top melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips.
- This is also when you can add additional ingredients like peanut butter, shredded coconut or mini marshmallows.
- Combine all three bowls together and mix thoroughly unless batter is smooth and lump free.
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top to your personal preference.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-24 minutes depending on oven.
- Brownies are done with you can stick in a toothpick and pull out with no batter residue.
- Let the brownies cool for 30 minutes before eating.