This protein cheesecake is super easy to make and tastes amazing. It's also healthy because it's low carb and high protein. Based on my recipe it's approximately 60% less calories than regular cheesecake with 3 times more protein.
After you use my recipe I'd love to hear your feedback.....email me at email@example.com
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Get a 10" glass pie dish, spray with nonstick PAM.
- 16 ounces of low fat cream cheese
- 2 cups of nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 3 scoops of vanilla whey/casein protein (I use Quest Nutrition because it's the best for baking, tastes great and it scores an A- on Labdoor.com)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until batter is smooth
- Add batter to a glass pie pan after applying a thin coat of a non-stick spray
- Add any toppings (ground up chocolate chips are my favorite because they'll melt in the oven and then harden in the fridge to create a chocolate candy shell)
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 25 minutes
- Then turn oven down to 210 degrees a bake for another 50 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Cool down on kitchen counter for 30 minutes then put in fridge for 2+ hours before serving.
Nutritional facts per piece (assuming 10 pieces per cheesecake):
Fat = 11 grams
Carb = 4 grams
Protein = 18 grams
Totals = 187 calories per piece
Regular cheesecake = 425 to 475 calories